- SENTENCING COUNCIL WANTS TOUGHER SENTENCES AGAINST OPPONENTS OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
- MAY 2018 ENGLISH LOCAL ELECTION RESULTS?
- English Democrats May 2018 Results
- 14,547 first preference votes & uncounted tens of thousands of second preference votes!
- Is this the reason BBC fails to report on Electoral fraud?
3.15 Immigration 3.15.1 We need to change immigration policy so that it better reflects the needs and wishes of the people of England. 3.15.2 There should be a points system for entry to the UK which is based on the Canadian and Australian model. Points should be awarded for, among other things: educational and professional qualification; family links with England; financial resources; the ability to speak English. In other words, entry should be determined by…Read More