- LABOUR’S DEVIOUS DAN JARVIS AND HIS DODGY DEVOLUTION DOSSIER
- THERESA MAY AND HER “CONSERVATIVE” GOVERNMENT APPEASES ISLAMISTS – AGAIN!
- ANTI-ENGLISHNESS IN THE JEWISH LOBBY?
- 21st Century England under British Rule - Children are the hidden victims of food poverty crisis
- England set to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games
A video of the Parliament for England discussing and voting. In 1261 Simon de Montfort called his first parliament. Parliaments started with the Anglo-Saxon Kings of England the first of which was King Athelstan who was recognised as the King of All England in 927 AD. In Anglo-Saxon England all were subject to the law and to parliament including the King and the Church. This was not true of the feudal parliaments started by William I…Read More