- REMAINERS ARE TRAPPED BY THE RESULT OF THE GINA MILLER CASE
- English Voice = October 2017
- UK’s Electoral Commission rules that “England worth fighting for!” is OFFENSIVE!
- CATALONIA AND WHAT IT TELLS US ABOUT SPAIN, THE EU AND THE UK
- Far left extremists, Momentum, attempt to fully cement its control over Labour Party
A video of the Parliament for England discussing and voting. In 1261 Simon de Montfort called his first parliament. Parliaments started with the Anglo-Saxon Kings of England the first of which was King Athelstan who was recognised as the King of All England in 927 AD. In Anglo-Saxon England all were subject to the law and to parliament including the King and the Church. This was not true of the feudal parliaments started by William I…Read More