- WHY IS THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA MANIPULATING WHAT IT TELLS US ABOUT ISLAMIST TERROR ATTACKS?
- Robin Tilbrook interviewed on BBC
- British MPs who attempted to stop England leaving the EU
- English charities are given far less lottery cash than their counterparts in Scotland
- English Democrats view that Sharia Law is Incompatible with Fundamental Principles of Democracy is backed by ECHR
A video of the Parliament for England discussing and voting. In 1261 Simon de Montfort called his first parliament. Parliaments started with the Anglo-Saxon Kings of England the first of which was King Athelstan who was recognised as the King of All England in 927 AD. In Anglo-Saxon England all were subject to the law and to parliament including the King and the Church. This was not true of the feudal parliaments started by William I…Read More