- Is it only those expressing their English identity being targeted by Royal Mail?
- Stephen Morris speech at "After Brexit: What Future Democracy for England?"
- BBC Poll upsets BBC as it shows 80% of people in England identifying as "English"
- Tommy Robinson Arrest - An Ex Police Officer speaks out - The English Democrats
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
It is not just English football supporters that are infuriated by the anti-English discrimination of the Royal Mail and other employers who have banned their employees from flying the Cross of St George or displaying any other support for our team and our nation! Such policies by employers are against their employees’ rights under the Equality Act 2010 not to be discriminated against on the grounds of National Identity, National Origin and Nationality. Any employee…Read More