- Robin Tilbrook interviewed on BBC
- British MPs who attempted to stop England leaving the EU
- English charities are given far less lottery cash than their counterparts in Scotland
- English Democrats view that Sharia Law is Incompatible with Fundamental Principles of Democracy is backed by ECHR
- The Freedom Association's Better Off Out campaign's daily update
The Scots celebrate St Andrew’s day, the Welsh celebrate St David’s day and the Irish celebrate St Patrick’s day. The people of Ireland, Scotland and Wales are all allowed to show their pride for their patron saints day. The English should be no different!
The English Democrats would make St George’s day a public holiday and ensure that local events took place all over the country so our Patron Saint’s Day was celebrated just as everyone else’s Patron Saints’ Days are.
You can download one of our petition forms and collect your signatures from your friends and neighbours and post the back to us. Click here to see the form, or click the button below.
button08Make sure you use the social networking tool below to share this article. You can post it to your Facebook wall or share it on other social networking sites – just click the share button below!