- LABOUR’S DEVIOUS DAN JARVIS AND HIS DODGY DEVOLUTION DOSSIER
- THERESA MAY AND HER “CONSERVATIVE” GOVERNMENT APPEASES ISLAMISTS – AGAIN!
- ANTI-ENGLISHNESS IN THE JEWISH LOBBY?
- 21st Century England under British Rule - Children are the hidden victims of food poverty crisis
- England set to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games
The Scots celebrate St Andrew’s day, the Welsh celebrate St David’s day and the Irish celebrate St Patrick’s day. The people of Ireland, Scotland and Wales are all allowed to show their pride for their patron saints day. The English should be no different!
The English Democrats would make St George’s day a public holiday and ensure that local events took place all over the country so our Patron Saint’s Day was celebrated just as everyone else’s Patron Saints’ Days are.
You can download one of our petition forms and collect your signatures from your friends and neighbours and post the back to us. Click here to see the form, or click the button below.
button08Make sure you use the social networking tool below to share this article. You can post it to your Facebook wall or share it on other social networking sites – just click the share button below!