- The Impact of Immigration on Housing Demand in England
- Enemy of the People - The Brexit Mutineers
- REMOANERS ARE TRAPPED BY THE RESULT OF THE GINA MILLER CASE
- CATALONIA AND WHAT IT TELLS US ABOUT SPAIN, THE EU AND THE UK
- Far left extremists, Momentum, attempt to fully cement its control over Labour Party
2.8.1 Housing supply and pricing is being severely distorted by the levels of immigration into England. First time buyers find it difficult to afford a home of their own and need to take on large mortgages and the attendant interest payments, in order to do so. Social housing is currently insufficient to meet demand.
2.8.2 With our pledge to bring mass immigration to a complete end and to expel illegal immigrants, then the pressure on housing will be lessened.
2.8.3 The English Democrats advocate a fairer points system for the allocation of social housing, giving greater priority to local people and those who are married and in work. Publicly funded affordable housing purchase/rental schemes should only be available to first time buyers who are citizens of this country.