- THERESA MAY AND HER GOVERNMENT MAKE FAKE NEWS
- Chairman Robin Tilbrook's speech to Conference
- Opinion Polling Shows Big Majority Of British People Want Reciprocal Compensation For World War 2 Losses If Britain Faces EU Exit Bill
- ENGLISH DEMOCRATS WELCOME UCL CONSTITUTION UNIT’S “OPTIONS FOR AN ENGLISH PARLIAMENT” REPORT
- Is England's Housing Crisis created by British Government policies?
1.5 A Parliament for England
1.5.1 The English Democrats campaign for an Independent England, an Independent England would have an English Parliament, English Prime Minister, and directly elected English Members or Parliament sitting in the English Parliament.
1.5.2 We reject the plans for regional assemblies because, among other things, they will promote disunity and conflict with England.
1.5.3 The English Democrats’ will study the future findings of the English Constitutional Convention (ECC), and may accommodate ECC findings within future party policy.
1.5.4 With an Independent England the Barnett formula would automatically cease. The formula institutionalised discrimination against the people of England by ensuring that public spending in Scotland and Wales is far higher per head of population than in England