- Stephen Morris speech at "After Brexit: What Future Democracy for England?"
- BBC Poll upsets BBC as it shows 80% of people in England identifying as "English"
- Tommy Robinson Arrest - An Ex Police Officer speaks out - The English Democrats
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- "GAMMON" INSULT LOGGED WITH POLICE AS ANTI-ENGLISH RACE 'HATE' CRIME
- SENTENCING COUNCIL WANTS TOUGHER SENTENCES AGAINST OPPONENTS OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
- MAY 2018 ENGLISH LOCAL ELECTION RESULTS?
- English Democrats May 2018 Results
- Is this the reason BBC fails to report on Electoral fraud?
- BBC refuses to report biggest story in South Yorkshire Mayoral Election – to protect Labour candidate!
14,547 first preference votes and uncounted tens of thousands of second preference votes!
Our PRESS RELEASE on the results in South Yorkshire:-
David Allen, the English Democrats’ Candidate for the South Yorkshire Mayoral Election
David Allen says:- “I was delighted to represent the rising force of English nationalism in the South Yorkshire Mayoral election under the slogan of “English Democrats:- A Parliament for England!” With a miniscule campaign budget we got 14,547 first preference votes and uncounted tens of thousands of second preference votes. I would like to thank all those who voted for the English Democrats and voted for an English Parliament in this election.”
David continued:- “The British Political Establishment parties, had the benefit, not only of their vast resources, but also quite a lot of their supporters turning out for local elections based on the self-interested leafleting and canvassing work of their local election candidates.”
David said:- “The good news for those who opposed the pro EU “Regionalists” candidates in Labour, the Liberal Democrats and the EU “Regionalist” so-called “Yorkshire” Party, is that in a few month’s time, we are likely to have a re-run of the South Yorkshire Mayoral election. This because South Yorkshire Police have already confirmed that they are investigating Dan Jarvis for the electoral fraud offence of giving a false address in his nomination forms.”
David continued:- “Mr Jarvis has claimed that he did this for personal security reasons, but the law is clear that upon conviction such an approach leaves his election as “void” and would also lead to him being disqualified from public office for five years.”
David said:- “So in a few months time we may also have a parliamentary by-election in Barnsley Central, as well as a re-run of the South Yorkshire Mayoral election. This will be at a time when there are no other elections and so it will be far more of a level playing field between the English Democrats and theBritish Political Establishment Parties.”
David concluded:- “I am therefore looking forward to the next election and I hope that all those that voted English Democrats their first or second preference this time round will give me first preference next time and put the English Cause front and centre in South Yorkshire politics!”