- Robin Tilbrook interviewed on BBC
- British MPs who attempted to stop England leaving the EU
- English charities are given far less lottery cash than their counterparts in Scotland
- English Democrats view that Sharia Law is Incompatible with Fundamental Principles of Democracy is backed by ECHR
- The Freedom Association's Better Off Out campaign's daily update
To the Government of the United Kingdom
After the successful referendum campaign, in which the people of England voted to ‘Leave the European Union’, the English Democrats now call for all EU flags to be removed from buildings in England.
We also call for the national flag of England to be flown from all public buildings in England.