- Robin Tilbrook on Sputnik: Analyst on May's Brexit Crisis
- Brexit has reopened two constitutional conflicts which must be resolved
- THE DISSOLUTION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM COMES A STEP CLOSER!
- Northern Ireland for English Cabinet Ministers and other beginners
- The Decay of the British State - English Democrats for English Independence
To the Government of the United Kingdom
After the successful referendum campaign, in which the people of England voted to ‘Leave the European Union’, the English Democrats now call for all EU flags to be removed from buildings in England.
We also call for the national flag of England to be flown from all public buildings in England.