- David Allen explains how South Yorkshire were forced to have a Mayor
- Labour candidate for South Yorkshire Mayor under investigation by Police for fraud.
- David Allen explains his vision for South Yorkshire.
- David Allen explains why the English Democrats is not a wasted vote.
- David Allen - explains why he promotes traditional English values
ENGLISH DEMOCRATS WELCOME UCL CONSTITUTION UNIT’S “OPTIONS FOR AN ENGLISH PARLIAMENT” REPORT
The English Democrats Party, the only campaigning English nationalist political party, welcomes the publication yesterday of the University College of London’s Constitution Unit’s report:- “Options for an English Parliament”, which was launched in the House of Commons Committee Room 16 yesterday at 6.00 p.m. This report is attached to this email.
Robin Tilbrook, the Chairman of the English Democrats said:- “This Report is a welcome milestone on the journey towards England’s emergence as an independent Nation State. The Report fairly recognizes the “legitimate grievances” of the English Nation in the currently unfair treatment of England.”
Robin went on to say:- “However the Report’s concentration on the difficulties of having an English Parliament is an important admission by its academic authors that the British Political Establishment will not be able or willing to resolve these legitimate grievances of English Nationalism.” This is an implicit encouragement to the English Democrats’ campaign for English Independence.”
Robin continued:- “I believe that English Home Rule is the next great issue after Brexit! It is the English who are now saying “We want our country back!””