- Robin Tilbrook on Sputnik: Analyst on May's Brexit Crisis
- Brexit has reopened two constitutional conflicts which must be resolved
- THE DISSOLUTION OF THE UNITED KINGDOM COMES A STEP CLOSER!
- Northern Ireland for English Cabinet Ministers and other beginners
- The Decay of the British State - English Democrats for English Independence
It is not just English football supporters that are infuriated by the anti-English discrimination of the Royal Mail and other employers who have banned their employees from flying the Cross of St George or displaying any other support for our team and our nation!
Such policies by employers are against their employees’ rights under the Equality Act 2010 not to be discriminated against on the grounds of National Identity, National Origin and Nationality. Any employee subject to such a ban should consider bringing a claim in the Employment Tribunal for Discrimination.
The English Democrats would be delighted to point anybody in the right direction to get representation to bring a claim, which is likely to be for thousands of pounds, given the standard measure of damages awarded for such discrimination claims.
Here is a link to an article about Royal Mail’s discriminatory policy>>> https://inews.co.uk/news/royal-mail-bans-england-flags/