- The Decay of the British State - English Democrats for English Independence
- English Voice - November 18
- Watching a Country Make a Fool of Itself
- The Ministry of Justice has blocked a study examining why so many convicts and prisoners in the UK are converting to Islam and turning to extremism.
- English Democrats Conference
It is not just English football supporters that are infuriated by the anti-English discrimination of the Royal Mail and other employers who have banned their employees from flying the Cross of St George or displaying any other support for our team and our nation!
Such policies by employers are against their employees’ rights under the Equality Act 2010 not to be discriminated against on the grounds of National Identity, National Origin and Nationality. Any employee subject to such a ban should consider bringing a claim in the Employment Tribunal for Discrimination.
The English Democrats would be delighted to point anybody in the right direction to get representation to bring a claim, which is likely to be for thousands of pounds, given the standard measure of damages awarded for such discrimination claims.
Here is a link to an article about Royal Mail’s discriminatory policy>>> https://inews.co.uk/news/royal-mail-bans-england-flags/