- REMAINERS ARE TRAPPED BY THE RESULT OF THE GINA MILLER CASE
- English Voice = October 2017
- UK’s Electoral Commission rules that “England worth fighting for!” is OFFENSIVE!
- CATALONIA AND WHAT IT TELLS US ABOUT SPAIN, THE EU AND THE UK
- Far left extremists, Momentum, attempt to fully cement its control over Labour Party
ENGLISH NATIONAL ANTHEM PARLIAMENTARY BILL
The Labour Party Member of Parliament, Toby Perkins, is putting forward tomorrow a British Parliamentary “Private Members” Bill which proposes to allow the public to choose the English National Anthem. The English Democrats welcome this initiative as this is a step in the right direction in the long overdue recognition by the British State of English National Identity.
The more sensible members of the Labour Party realise that with over 32 million people in England, that is over 60% (including London) it is a recipe for electoral disaster for the Labour Party to continue with its record of loathing any mention of England or the English. The question Labour faces is in the long term is: does it want to risk losing England as well as Scotland?
Robin Tilbrook The Chairman of the English Democrats, which is the only campaigning English Nationalist Party, said:- “The English Democrats have long campaigned for “Jerusalem” to be England’s National Anthem and I welcome any more which recognises English National Identity”.