- LABOUR’S DEVIOUS DAN JARVIS AND HIS DODGY DEVOLUTION DOSSIER
- THERESA MAY AND HER “CONSERVATIVE” GOVERNMENT APPEASES ISLAMISTS – AGAIN!
- ANTI-ENGLISHNESS IN THE JEWISH LOBBY?
- 21st Century England under British Rule - Children are the hidden victims of food poverty crisis
- England set to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games
Re: BBC Daily Politics Interview
I got the call to go into BBC Millbank Studios on Monday.
I was interview by the, as usual, hostile, Left-winger and Brit/Scot, Ms Jo Coburn.
Here is a link >>> None of the “established parties” have a manifesto for England, but they have policies for Scotland and Wales, says the leader of the English Democrats.