- Robin Tilbrook interviewed on BBC
- British MPs who attempted to stop England leaving the EU
- English charities are given far less lottery cash than their counterparts in Scotland
- English Democrats view that Sharia Law is Incompatible with Fundamental Principles of Democracy is backed by ECHR
- The Freedom Association's Better Off Out campaign's daily update
Re: BBC Daily Politics Interview
I got the call to go into BBC Millbank Studios on Monday.
I was interview by the, as usual, hostile, Left-winger and Brit/Scot, Ms Jo Coburn.
Here is a link >>> None of the “established parties” have a manifesto for England, but they have policies for Scotland and Wales, says the leader of the English Democrats.