- LABOUR’S DEVIOUS DAN JARVIS AND HIS DODGY DEVOLUTION DOSSIER
- THERESA MAY AND HER “CONSERVATIVE” GOVERNMENT APPEASES ISLAMISTS – AGAIN!
- ANTI-ENGLISHNESS IN THE JEWISH LOBBY?
- 21st Century England under British Rule - Children are the hidden victims of food poverty crisis
- England set to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games
The English Democrats join the country in its condemnation of the cowardly and despicable Islamist terrorist attacks that have killed innocent men, women and children, and whose aim is to divide our society and destroy our way of life. We have a message for these people – “You will not win, and you will not divide us!
We remain resolute in protecting the freedoms you so utterly abhor, and when you target our citizens we will ensure that their sacrifice will not be in vain.
The people of England, of Manchester, and of London will always stand firm against terrorists.” Our thoughts and our prayers are with all those innocent victims and their families – we will remember them.”