- WHY IS THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA MANIPULATING WHAT IT TELLS US ABOUT ISLAMIST TERROR ATTACKS?
- Robin Tilbrook interviewed on BBC
- British MPs who attempted to stop England leaving the EU
- English charities are given far less lottery cash than their counterparts in Scotland
- English Democrats view that Sharia Law is Incompatible with Fundamental Principles of Democracy is backed by ECHR
Islamists are always keen to quote the “Right to Freedom of Expression” to justify there actions in disrupting the day to day life of the general public, however there are restrictions to the “Right to Freedom of Expression” which Islamists won’t mention.
The restrictions to the Human Rights Act 1998 Article 10 are in sec 2 which Islamists ignore: –
Human Rights Act 1998 – Article 10
- Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.
- The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.
Clearly Islamists don’t want you to know about Section 2 as this completely shoots down there arguement when they cause “Disorder” and create “Health and Safety” issues in a school, or in public rights of way.
Thank You to RT for inviting us onto the program to discuss how Islamists are trying to play the “Victim card”, they use the victim card to counter the bad press they are getting for Islamic terrorist attacks in Germany and other European countries.