- The Decay of the British State - English Democrats for English Independence
- English Voice - November 18
- Watching a Country Make a Fool of Itself
- The Ministry of Justice has blocked a study examining why so many convicts and prisoners in the UK are converting to Islam and turning to extremism.
- English Democrats Conference
Cry ‘God for Harry, England, and Saint George!’ The Battle of Agincourt was fought on St. Crispin’s Day (25th October 1415), so today is the 600th Anniversary. The battle was fought between the English army of King Henry V and a French army that had no clear leader, partly due to the fact that Charles VI of France was mad and his son a ‘couch potato’.Read More