- Is it only those expressing their English identity being targeted by Royal Mail?
- Stephen Morris speech at "After Brexit: What Future Democracy for England?"
- BBC Poll upsets BBC as it shows 80% of people in England identifying as "English"
- Tommy Robinson Arrest - An Ex Police Officer speaks out - The English Democrats
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
Cry ‘God for Harry, England, and Saint George!’ The Battle of Agincourt was fought on St. Crispin’s Day (25th October 1415), so today is the 600th Anniversary. The battle was fought between the English army of King Henry V and a French army that had no clear leader, partly due to the fact that Charles VI of France was mad and his son a ‘couch potato’.Read More