- Is it only those expressing their English identity being targeted by Royal Mail?
- Stephen Morris speech at "After Brexit: What Future Democracy for England?"
- BBC Poll upsets BBC as it shows 80% of people in England identifying as "English"
- Tommy Robinson Arrest - An Ex Police Officer speaks out - The English Democrats
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
Parliamentary shadowing scheme launches 19 January 2018 The House of Commons hosted the launch of the Operation Black Vote (OBV) Parliamentary Shadowing Scheme on 18 January 2018. The scheme provides an opportunity for talented Black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) participants, over a three-year period, to experience the workings of Parliament by shadowing a Member of Parliament, active Peer and/or a business leader. As part of their experience and development they will develop skills around…Read More
THERESA MAY AND HER “CONSERVATIVE” GOVERNMENT APPEASES ISLAMISTS – AGAIN! Just before Christmas we had the revolting spectacle of the British State’s name being misused in the UN to back a resolution led by various Islamic states attacking both Israel and the United States over the movement of the US Embassy from Israel’s old capital Tel Aviv to its current capital Jerusalem. The capital of Israel has legally been Jerusalem since 1980 and is…Read More
English Democrats National Council National Council Positions 1/ Chairman – National – Robin Tilbrook – Essex 2/ Area Chairman – North East – Kevin Riddiough 3/ Area Chairman – North West – Stephen Morris 4/ Area Chairman – Yorkshire – David Allen 5/ Area Chairman – West Midlands – David Lane 6/ Area Chairman – East Midlands – Derek Hilling 7/ Area Chairman – Eastern Counties – Charles Vickers 8/ Area Chairman – South West…Read More