- WHY IS THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA MANIPULATING WHAT IT TELLS US ABOUT ISLAMIST TERROR ATTACKS?
- Robin Tilbrook interviewed on BBC
- British MPs who attempted to stop England leaving the EU
- English charities are given far less lottery cash than their counterparts in Scotland
- English Democrats view that Sharia Law is Incompatible with Fundamental Principles of Democracy is backed by ECHR
Cry ‘God for Harry, England, and Saint George!’ The Battle of Agincourt was fought on St. Crispin’s Day (25th October 1415), so today is the 600th Anniversary. The battle was fought between the English army of King Henry V and a French army that had no clear leader, partly due to the fact that Charles VI of France was mad and his son a ‘couch potato’.Read More