- Stephen Morris speech at "After Brexit: What Future Democracy for England?"
- BBC Poll upsets BBC as it shows 80% of people in England identifying as "English"
- Tommy Robinson Arrest - An Ex Police Officer speaks out - The English Democrats
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- "GAMMON" INSULT LOGGED WITH POLICE AS ANTI-ENGLISH RACE 'HATE' CRIME
1.5 A Parliament for England 1.5.1 The English Democrats campaign for an Independent England, an Independent England would have an English Parliament, English Prime Minister, and directly elected English Members or Parliament sitting in the English Parliament. 1.5.2 We reject the plans for regional assemblies because, among other things, they will promote disunity and conflict with England. 1.5.3 The English Democrats’ will study the future findings of the English Constitutional Convention (ECC), and may accommodate…Read More