- Stephen Morris speech at "After Brexit: What Future Democracy for England?"
- BBC Poll upsets BBC as it shows 80% of people in England identifying as "English"
- Tommy Robinson Arrest - An Ex Police Officer speaks out - The English Democrats
- D-Notice system is voluntary, it has no legal authority
- "GAMMON" INSULT LOGGED WITH POLICE AS ANTI-ENGLISH RACE 'HATE' CRIME
English Votes for English Laws (“EVEL”) is a Westminster focussed political gimmick not a constitutionally valid solution to the “English Question” and cannot work for the following reasons:- If EVEL is introduced without legislation it would be merely a procedural Convention, without the force of law. It is much easier to change Conventions than to repeal Acts of Parliament. EVEL does not address who governs England (The English Question) and would lead to a situation…Read More