- SENTENCING COUNCIL WANTS TOUGHER SENTENCES AGAINST OPPONENTS OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
- MAY 2018 ENGLISH LOCAL ELECTION RESULTS?
- English Democrats May 2018 Results
- 14,547 first preference votes & uncounted tens of thousands of second preference votes!
- Is this the reason BBC fails to report on Electoral fraud?
English Votes for English Laws (“EVEL”) is a Westminster focussed political gimmick not a constitutionally valid solution to the “English Question” and cannot work for the following reasons:- If EVEL is introduced without legislation it would be merely a procedural Convention, without the force of law. It is much easier to change Conventions than to repeal Acts of Parliament. EVEL does not address who governs England (The English Question) and would lead to a situation…Read More