- LABOUR’S DEVIOUS DAN JARVIS AND HIS DODGY DEVOLUTION DOSSIER
- THERESA MAY AND HER “CONSERVATIVE” GOVERNMENT APPEASES ISLAMISTS – AGAIN!
- ANTI-ENGLISHNESS IN THE JEWISH LOBBY?
- 21st Century England under British Rule - Children are the hidden victims of food poverty crisis
- England set to host the 2022 Commonwealth Games
Michele Tantussi/Getty Images by Liam Deacon of Brietbart London 7 Dec 2017 The European Union should transform into a federal “United States of Europe” by 2025 says Martin Schulz, the former President of the European Parliament and contender for German Chancellor. “I want there to be a constitutional treaty to create a federal Europe,” Mr. Schulz said Thursday during a speech at a Social Democratic Party of Germany (SDP) convention in Berlin. He told members…Read More