- SENTENCING COUNCIL WANTS TOUGHER SENTENCES AGAINST OPPONENTS OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
- MAY 2018 ENGLISH LOCAL ELECTION RESULTS?
- English Democrats May 2018 Results
- 14,547 first preference votes & uncounted tens of thousands of second preference votes!
- Is this the reason BBC fails to report on Electoral fraud?
So now we know! UKIP, I think rather to the surprise of all involved as well as all commentators, has elected the relatively unknown Henry Bolton with just 3,874 votes. Mr Bolton had been UKIP’s Police Commissioner candidate in Kent, but apart from that his career track record had been in the army and the police and as a Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate standing against Philip Hammond. He was also an EU apparatchik. His background…Read More